3.15.2011

JERZY FLISAK


Here is a selection of wonderful film posters by Jerzy Flisak, one of my favorite Polish poster artists. I haven't been able to find out much information about the man other than that he began as a satirical cartoonist (some of his cartoon illustrations can be seen in this untranslated video) and also illustrated children's books and even directed his own animated film. Sadly I haven't found any evidence of either online. Flisak's imagination seems boundless, and more than anything his work inspires me to draw. See more of Flisak's posters here and here. Also: Saturday Evening Poster - The Little Prince (which I'm proud to say is the first Flisak poster I own and have hanging on my wall).




















1 comment:

Laura Ottina said...

very nice! Flisak is one of my favorites too...