9.22.2011

JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD print



Tomorrow we're printing this poster for one of my favorite bands, JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD, live at Soundland at the Neuhoff Factory in Nashville. Come by the Neuhoff Factory for a day of great bands (Tristen is also on the bill) and to check out some posters. A few poster artists including myself will be set up there and I'll have a few things for sale. If there are any extras of these leftover I'll put them up in my shop. Later Saturday night, I'll be performing Nirvana's Nevermind with My So-Called Band for the official afterparty at Mercy Lounge. Should be a fun day!

UPDATE: Not everyone made their way into the poster room yesterday (or even know it was there?) and we ended up with a few extra prints that you can get here through my store. Limited signed & numbered edition of 50, 2-color 18x24" screenprints hand-pulled by Drew and Bingham of Grand Palace live at the show. It was awesome designing this poster for one of my very favorite bands. Get em while they last. Here are a few shots from yesterday...



3 comments:

Mike Davis said...

Wow, nice one!

mythopolis said...

That is super-nice!!

Dee Newman said...

JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD should be more than pleased . . . Great poster!