1.13.2012

CINEMA SOUND 2011


In my spare time I enjoy keeping up with and listening to new and old film scores, and I've been posting some favorites and some mixes over at Cinema Sound, culminating in a two-part mix of 2011 film music. Part One is mostly ambient/electronic, to be enjoyed at night on a drive or while working or relaxing. Part Two is mostly orchestral in nature. Both are continuous mixes lasting about an hour each. If you're a Tumblr user, follow Cinema Sound for more updates and a monthly mix/podcast.

2 comments:

mythopolis said...

How in the hell you get all this done, I don't know. But, I have a few mixes you've gifted me with over the years, so I am ready to turn these sounds on! Tomorrow over breakfast, I think.....

Gould said...

sad news :
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/27/arts/design/eiko-ishioka-designer-dies-at-73.html?_r=1