8.07.2013

JAKUB EROL


Jakub Erol's Polish posters had it all. Surreal illustrated portraits of transformed heads and hands, creative photograph treatments, colorful cartoon drawings, you name it. He's one of the Polish poster artists you can't necessarily pin down to one recognizable style. But when you see an Erol poster, you know it's an Erol poster. Here are some of my favorites, starting with the above poster for WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S, a combination of type and image so interesting that it became one of the first Polish posters I added to my collection. Erol's work is certain to please 80's movie lovers, with his striking designs for THE TERMINATOR, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, and MY STEPMOTHER IS AN ALIEN (another personal favorite), all seen below. See more at Terry Posters.






















1 comment:

Ana said...

I'm so happy that you commented on SO MUCH PILEUP and that I followed your profile to this blog - it's wonderful!